I Am Now A Gossamer Gear Trail Ambassador!

Update: As of January 28th, 2014, I am no longer a Gossamer Gear Trail Ambassador.

As some may already know, a few weeks ago I was officially accepted into the Gossamer Gear Trail Ambassador program, and of course I am super excited to be a part of this group! Simply put, a number of the other Trail Ambassador’s are hikers/bloggers that I have been following for the last couple of years, so of course I am quite honored to be in the same program as they are. As well, the few pieces of gear I have from Gossamer Gear are great pieces of gear (one of them being a personal favorite…my LT4′s) and not to mention, each time I have placed an order with Gossamer Gear, I received top-notch customer service. So, basically, this is awesome for me!

So, what is a Trail Ambassador you ask? To best answer that, here is an excerpt from the Gossamer Gear site on the Trail Ambassador page:

…Trail Ambassadors are people that are passionate and excited about the ultralight backpacking movement.  They are proud users of Gossamer Gear products and are ultralighters in the true sense of the word. We work with them to develop and test our new products…

So, the best part of being a Trail Ambassador is that I do not have to change anything that I am already doing! I already thoroughly enjoy being a “UL” backpacker, and enjoy telling others about the benefits of it. As well, my Gossamer Gear LT4′s go with me on every trip I go on, and have become one of my personal favorite pieces of gear (look for a review on them in the coming weeks). As well, I look forward to the possibility of being able to work more directly with Gossamer Gear with new projects in the future!

So, as I already said, I am super excited to be a part of this program and would like to extend my thanks to the guys at Gossamer Gear for taking me on! I am excited to see what happens in the future…

Until then, you can check out my profile on the Gossamer Gear Trail Ambassador page here.

Thanks for reading!

About these ads

This entry was posted in Gear Stores and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I Am Now A Gossamer Gear Trail Ambassador!

1. Jim Henegar says:

Nice write up the GG page buddy, congrats

2. Two Tents says:

Congrats! You deserve the recognition but heck according to the definition I read;- A person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.-you were already that in my view. Way to go for sure! Namaste, Two Tents.

3. Congrats buddy.
    Welcome.

4. Hendrik says:

Welcome to the family, Chad!

(btw, I answered your camera question, in case you didn’t saw it =)

Thanks Hendrik!

And yeah, I saw where you had answered it, but have been quite busy this weekend playing mechanic with my cars…I will try to get over tongight and check it out. Thanks for taking the time to read through it and respond!

5. Jon Fong says:

Congratulations Stick! I am sure that as an Ambassador to Gossamer Gear that you will continue to add a lot of insights and value to the UL world.

6. Brian Green says:

Congrats to Gossamer Gear for picking a great ambassador – welcome to the team buddy!

7. Camp Smarts says:

That’s awesome! Congratulations! Gossamer Gear is great! I just got their G4 backpack earlier this year, and I’m thoroughly enjoying it! The LT4s are on my wishlist for upcoming purchases. Can’t wait for your review on them as I haven’t settled on the details (straps or no straps, fixed or adjustable…)

8. Mike says:

Wow! Congrats on becoming an ambassador, you deserve it. I really appreciate what you do here with your Blog. I check it regularly. Your are very relatable and your videos are great! Keep up the good work man.

Thanks Mike! I appreciate the kind words, and glad that my blog can be of some help to you. And yeah, I am pretty stoked about being brought on board… :)

9. Congrats Stick! Good luck on your new stint. Hope all goes well for you.